Marrying young is not the end of my freedom. It means I want to travel and see the world, but with her by my side. It means I still like drinking in bars and dancing in clubs, but stumbling home with her at 2am and eating pizza in our underwear. It means I know that I want to kiss those lips every morning, and every night before bed. If you see marriage as the end of your ‘freedom’, you’re doing it wrong.
hey girl! love your blog! hope you had a great day. :)
Thanks so much!! It was okay! My eye is having major issues so it won’t stop burning and watering and it’s swollen. So I couldn’t go to the pool today like I had planned because the light is bothering it too. Also, my dad is pissed at me. But, I ordered my new school uniform and the J. Crew Herringbone Vest which I am so, so excited about!!
Top 5 makeup essentials!
Thanks for asking!
I’m definitely not a huge makeup person but I do wear it daily.
1. Foundation to even out skin color.
2. Concealer for under eyes and above eyebrows
3. Makeup sponge. Just got one and I LOVE it. Highly recommend!!
5. CLEAR mascara.
I haven’t found that certain brands work that much more than other ones, but I typically get Maybelline or Covergirl.
Top five blogs on here?
Thanks for asking!.
1. pinkandgreenlivingthedream (Check 3-5 times a day, haha.)
4. prephard-prepoften (my cousin)
5. Sounds bad but I love mine!! Check out my other one too.
I’m 1000% sure I’m forgetting so many blogs right now.
YouTubers and Movies.
Thanks for asking!
1. Beyondbeautystar (Claudia)
3. Bethany Mota
4. Missglamorazzi (Ingrid)
5. Tess Christine.
1. Friends with Benefits.
4. Indecent Proposal
5. Dear John
^^All Romance Movies, hahah.^^
Top 5 summer essentials! :)
Thanks for asking!!
1. Cute swimsuit and bag for the pool, beach, etc.
2. Traveling. Not a material item, but what’s summer without traveling?
3. Jack Rogers.
4. Chino shorts. Got mine at Target.
5. Tablet/Laptop for long car, train, or plane rides!